From: Scott Burgin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 2:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Free/busy data error

We had 2 exchange 5.5 servers in our NT environment.  One was the
bridgehead server (mailserver 1)that connected to our parent site.  Both
contained mailboxes.  I recently moved all users to non bridgehead server
(mailserver 2).  I made mailserver 2 the bridgehead server and almost
everything works great.  The problem is some users get the following
message:
Unable to update free/busy data.  The contents of this public folder are
currently unavailable.  Either the Microsoft Exchange Server computer
servicing this public folder is down or the public folder has not been
replicated to this server.

Also, when I try to access some Public folders, my Outlook XP client says
it's trying to connect to the former bridgehead.

I left the orignal bridgehead listed under sites in exchange admin because
I wanted to make sure everything worked properly.
Does anyone know what I need to do to resolve this?  I'm assuming I need
to bring the old bridgehead back up and move a role, just not sure what.
Thanks,

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: