Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 6:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000 migration

Mongo run setup.exe

-----Original Message-----
From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 9:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

William,
Surprisingly, I've talked to a number of people who still haven't grasped that concept. Most of the organizations were smaller and didn't have dedicated email administrators, just people doing the add/moves. Unfortunately, they don't read most of the documents about Exchange 2000 and rely on broad articles by pulp magazines to decide in which direction they will go. The unfortunate side affect of Microsoft growing up as an "easy to use" desktop operating system is that many managers think that all Microsoft products are easy to use. Microsoft has changed a great deal since those days (as you well know) and you need to have professionals to architect and run your applications.

I don't know why I'm pontificating this morning, maybe it's the meeting I have to go to this afternoon with all the oxygen thieves.