From: Crossan Hays [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 16:32
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Transition from Cobalt Qube 2 to Exchange 5.5

I have a stupid question because our office will be upgraded from a Cobalt
Qube 2 email system to a MS Exchange 5.5 box in another office.  My
preoccupation deals with the process of including the psts and the archived
folders that each computer currently has.  Will all of these files become a
part of the new accounts on the Exchange box once the connection is made?
What will happen to the contacts that are in the psts? I am sure that many
of you have done something like this at some point regardless of the email
system that the messages came from.  I need some ideas to calm my bosses.
Thanks

Crossan W, Hays, Jr.
Border Health Initiative
148 East 30th Street