I have a user that works from home.   I have an Exchange 5.5 sp4 NT4.0sp6a server and the user has a Windows 98 Outlook 2000 client.  I have talked with her and she can authenicate to the exchange server because she is resolving her name in the profile using the Check Name button.  But when she tries to open the Client it gives her errors saying she can not connect to the server.  She can ping both the IP and hostname.  I am confused.  This happened after I moved from Server A to Server B.  This is my only dialup client and my only casuality out of 325 mailboxes.  I am confused.  Can anyone help??
List Charter and FAQ at: