I have used Worldmerge from Colorado Soft.  $49.00.  Lots of great
features.

http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg/index.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 7:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Email Marketing Campaigns

All,

I have a question which isn't really Exchange related, but is email
related.

I work for a small electronics manufacturing firm, and they wish to
launch targeted email marketing campaigns to resellers of our products.

The kinds of things that they'd like to do with it will almost certainly
require database integration, such as insertion of personal and company
names, contractual details, validation of type of recipient (foreign vs.
domestic, authorized to sell product line A vs. product line B, etc.).

We'd be sending at most approximately 5,000 at a time, and usually much
fewer than that.

My first thought is Lyris ListManager Pro, but wanted to know if a)
anyone knows of other products that would fit the bill, especially if
it's significantly cheaper than Lyris' offering or b) any opinions based
on actual use of the product, good or bad.

Thanks,

Kurt

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: