Title: Message
I'm a bit new with the use of Outlook Custom Forms, and I'm having a problem with the following:

I downloaded an Outlook form from the MS website.
I created a public folder (mail and post format) wherein users can access the form.
I added the form to the organizational library.
I accessed the General page of the Properties of the public folder and tried to enable "when posting to this folder, use Forms... > (form name) and clicked 'OK'.
I then received an error message stating, "You cannot create an item of this type in this folder."

I can, however, select Tools > Forms > Choose Form  and select the form in question. It opens up just fine in this manner.

The form in question is the Expense Report form that Microsoft has provided. Although it was originally designed for Outlook 87 and Outlook 98, I'm told that it will work OK with our Outlook 2002.

Any ideas as to what I've done wrong?

Exchange 2000, sp2 and Outlook 2002

Thanks!

Tom