From: Crossan Hays [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 7:21 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Upgrade from Cobalt Qube 2 to Exchange 5.5

I have been able to upgrade a couple of our users to the exchange box in another office.  I have a small problem in getting their address book from the former setup.  This info is stored on psts that are still on the computer but not used.  The problem is the contacts and address book. The new address book is located on the Exchange server obviously that doesn't contain all the desired information that they need.  Is there any way to bring in those contacts without adding them one by one?  I could care less, although the users feel a bit different.  I need some help.  Thanks you

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: