What about the Delivery Restrictions on the IMS?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robbins, Geoff. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 May 2002 12:04
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Internet email

I have been asked by a manager to set up an email box that will allow
incoming smtp mail but not be able to send outgoing smtp.

I know how to stop a user sending and receiving, but one way?

We are using Exchange 5.5 Enterprise with SP4 on NT4 SP6a.

TIA

Geoff Robbins

*****
PLEASE NOTE: We are a Microsoft Office Site, our base version is 95 (v7).
Please make sure that files you send can be read in this format.

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended for
the addressee(s) only. Any attachments to this message contain information
from Lincolnshire Police, which is confidential or privileged. The copyright
in the contents of this message and any attachments is the property of
Lincolnshire Police, and any unauthorised reproduction or disclosure is
contrary to the provisions of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please
notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying
or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

Lincolnshire Police is not responsible for the content of this message.
Individuals are responsible for messages transmitted under their user ID and
their compliance with the law.

This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses. Lincolnshire
Police will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequental
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message or as a
result of any virus being passed on.
*****

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: