From: AHMET KAYA(EBI Bsk.- Uygulama Prog.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 3:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: how IMS performance implemented?..

"hi, i have really good questions";i'm not a real proffessional :(

I have just an IMS for Exchnage 5.5 installed on a W2K server.Total Mailbox
number in our unique site is 3000+.My users send excessively lots of mail
out from intranet to the internet.Although our internet output is 1 Mbps,IMS
queue is stucking extremely in business hours especially.So,the questions
are,

What can i do to improve the performance of IMS?
Can i use more than one IMS in the EXC. 5.5 organization for aiming load
balance?..If yes,how can i implement more than one IMS,for example may i use
3 IMS just for outbound at the same time on 3 EXC.5.5 servers?..

MS Windows NT Enterprise Ed. with SP6a on NT domain
Exchange Server 5.5 with SP 4

I'm waiting curiously your replies,thanx all?..

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: