Are you using the Active directory connector.  I have seen the same problem when the adc isn't making the right association between the 5.5 mailbox and an user in the active directory.  In this case it is due to users in a trusted domain.
-----Original Message-----
From: Garland Mac Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 7:30 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Move Mailboxes......

I’m probably missing something here, but I’ll ask anyway.

I’m in the process of migrating from 5.5 SP4 to E2K SP2. I haven’t had any problems moving mailboxes so far, until I ran into one user. When I try and move his mailbox I get the option to create mailbox and that’s it. When I look in the list for users, his username displays instead of his display name.

My question is, how do I resolve this so that I can move his mailbox? I came up empty on technet. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Garland Mac Neill

Systems Administrator

Solbourne