What I left below is how I would do it as well. The cached credentials will
stay indefinitely, so no worries.

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Cathcart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Offline Folder

If this isnt the best way to do it, have you any other suggestions ?? It has
been suggested that he can log onto the laptop with his Network username and
password, and get logged in, even though the laptop isnt connected to it.
Explanation being the laptop willl hold details of recent loggins. If that
is the case, how long does the details get held ?? If this is the case and
holds it for long period of time, it would negate the need to have a local
loggin at all.

Cheers

Graham Cathcart

I.T. Information Officer
G.E.D.C. Ltd
Tel. No. 0141 781 2000

People will forget what you said ....
People will forget what you did ....
But people will never forget how you made them feel

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: