-----Original Message-----
From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 29 May 2002 16:13
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Del Items Retention - question
Subject: Del Items Retention - question

Running Exchange 5.5 SP4
Windows 2k SP2 SR1

HI,

IF I have mailbox limits set to say 60mb and a user is over the limit
but begins to clean his inbox does the items he deletes still count
toward his mailbox limit since Deleted Items Retention has been enabled?
Or does anything he/she deletes stays on the server but does not count
toward his/her mailbox size.

Thanks,

List Charter and FAQ at:

This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Silversands, or any of its subsidiary companies.

If you have received this email in error, please
contact our Support Desk immediately on
01202-360360 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: