From: Don Guyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 4:04 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Free/Busy Shows "No Information" after June 30th

Larry,
        The default is 2 months of published Free/Busy information. This
seems to be "full" months: even though it is the end of May, it counts as a
"month", plus all of June is month 2. I would suspect that once the date is
June 1, you will be able to see July. Leave it to MicroSoft.....
Don Guyer
Information Systems
Citadel Federal Credit Union
[EMAIL PROTECTED]