One of our [l]users apparently while using the mailbox of another user (I
hate when they allow this) swears he didn't delete any messages (yea right)
but one of the VP Assistants started receiving notifications of messages not
being read with the read receipts requested.

Now they are asking me why this happened, naturally.  So the only way I can
think of is a) he actually deleted the items or b) if the Deleted Items
folder Auto Archive properties is set to permanently delete old items and he
chose yes to an auto archive request.  Is there any other way this could
have been caused?  Oh, yea Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Win2K SP2/SRP1 with Outlook
2000.

Thx,
Ken

P.S. How ironic that the spell check corrects "[l]users" to "louses".
-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: