Title: Message
Jim,

Is there a place with an FAQ or something that explains how to read the results of the look up info?
-----Original Message-----
From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 4:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Black listed

That looks to be about right. They don't like the dial up.

Check http://www.openrbl.org/ and enter your ip addresses for the lookup information. They query about 30 or so blacklisters to see if the address is there. Make sure you are getting blacklisted. If your not getting ANY e-mail out then you have another issue. If you are blacklisted you should be getting NDR's with who is listing you. Go find them and let them know what's going on.