From: Ambrose, Joseph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 8:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How much Bandwidth?

Simply put....

We have an office in Brussels that has a network connected to us by a
VPN.

Their Exchange server is on our site. All mail flows fine between them.
( IMC is on this side of the pond) this configuration is FINE THE WAY IT
IS.

My boss wants to move all their servers over here.

They have a 512K link. We have a T1.

I told him that 20 people connecting to Exchange over a VPN would not
work well with the bandwidth they have.

I'm trying to find the information to support that statement.

Joseph Ambrose
System and Network Manager
The Conference Board
P: 001-212-339-0443