Whay back when Exchange was just coming out, the number batted around was 30
LIGHT users (that is the old stress test definition) could be supported on a
56Kb link. Now that was 30 LIGHT users, with nothing else going on across
the link, no file transfers (other than in mail), no web surfing, no telnet,
nada.

You may want to bump that to 128 Kb as a minimum. 512 Kb should work okay
with 20 users, as long as they aren't shipping 15 Mbyte PowerPoint
presentations with their mail.

I doubt that Microsoft has (or ever will) come out with a ironclad statement
that says X amount of bandwidth will support Y number of users. There are
too many factors that can get caught in the mix.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been
accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and
its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal.
Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path
leading to success and truth. --Bruce Lee