I'm so confused.  If you know all this, why are you wasting our time
asking about it?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: Corrupt Email in Exchange 2000

Personally,  I dont care about using Brick Level Backup and I know what
you mean about BE being extremely sensitive. BackupExec can skip a file
and it will say your backup failed. Unless you look at the log and see
that it was one error that wasnt important which caused the backup to
fail but in actuality it backed up everything. The problem is the setup
is at a place I consult at, so I am not there all the time. So the
person who changes the tapes, see backup failed, and calls me whining
"My Backup's not working, WAAHAHH!!!". So I tell him to check the log
before calling me and see if it was critical or not. But ofcourse he's
lazy and doesn't care he just doesn't want to see anything negative. So
instead of fighting it, I will disable the brick level and rely on the
file & mail rentention option within E2K. I swaer some users are babies
and expect everything to work perfectly all of the time!