From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: filtering spam

Can't live with 'em...

Can't be paid without 'em...

-----Original Message-----
From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:
Friday, May 31, 2002 11:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Mail Essentials doesn't have that option, but I'll be looking for that on what I'm migrating to.  The only reason the user was ticked was because management sent out a memo stating that IT would be blocking those kinds of emails......mgmt didn't have a clue & of course didn't ask for my input on the wording of the memo :)  Don't ya just love mgmt?