Why can you only clear the "No Loss Restore" checkbox when you restore the
ispriv AND ispub?
If I want to restore only one of them BE 8.5 doesn't let me clear that
checkbox.

I think it should be automatically cleared actually. The logs aren't good if
ispub and ispriv are different versions right?

W2K sp2, Exchange 5.5 sp4 btw.

Thanks
Rene

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****

List Charter and FAQ at: