From: Jean-Francois Bourdeau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 6:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Symantec or McAfee

If you were force to go with one of those 2 company for an antivurus
solution (exchange ), wich one is not too bad ?

I'm used to antigen and Ihave bad very experiences with NAVMSE.  For that
contract the customer must go with one of those solution.

I never had to sue the MacAfee Ex  AV.  So wich one you think is not too bad
? MacAfee is working well ?

JF
Do you know if MacAfee is a god AV for server and stations ? (the customer
have 1500 users to protect. Server, stations and Exchange )

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: