personal folders will do this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: PST Archives

Ok,  so I have 5000 emails in my exchange mailbox on the server.  I want to
cut this down.  In fact I want to take 90% of it, and archive it.  But the
thing is,  I reference back to these emails every now and then, and to
unarchive it and import it everytime would be a pain to access an email.  Is
there a way to create another folder/mailbox within the exchange client,
that would hold the emails of the arvhive, but locally so they didn't take
up space on the server?  Archive folders?  How do you do this?

Thanks,

paul green
seattle