From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 2:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Remote Mail users

Using a VPN, my users complain all the time that getting their mail in Outlook takes too long. Can someone point me to a doc on setting up syncing? I know that psts suck, but what do you do? What is the best option for these remote people? A pointer to a doc would be great. I searched a little bit, but figured someone has a pointer to one put in use. TIA

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: