From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 June 2002 14:39
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Server reconfig

I have to reconfig my 5.5 sp4 server . I currently have one raid 5 strip
(about 29 gig). I want to add 4 drives to seperate the OS and the logs. Does
it matter if I put 4 drives on one scsi controller and mirror the os and the
logs or should I do the OS on ide and the logs on scsi or reversed?

thanks
dave

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: