Hi all,
        I am having a major drama with a restore at the moment.  I have
obtained a complete backup tape and using the Backup Exec 8.6 method of
installing Win2K on a clean box, then bexec 8.6.  All cool to that point.
The machine is the same name as the original and the drive sizes are larger
than before and all NTFS.  I can restore the C+D drives, but cannot restore
the system state... which brings me to the fact that I can't restore
exchange...

I have also tried redirected restores to different servers in differnet
domain and can't get anywhere.  does anyone have any other ideas.  I have
spent days on this already.

Regards,

Jason Dwyer

List Charter and FAQ at: