From: John Theed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outllok 2000 Contacts

In Outlook 2000 running on Windows 2000, when you click New (message) and
then click To:, it says that the file associated with this address book is
missing. All the contacts are in the contacts file. How do I re-associate
the contacts with the address book, or make the Contacts the addresss book?

Thanks

John

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: