Nope, doesn’t go poof. It’s not a mail issue, I’m not sure it’s the laptop either. Today it seems to be fine. It’s a damn ghost….

-----Original Message-----
From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:
Thursday, June 06, 2002 9:15 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Migration headaches - HELP!!!

If you go to another workstation and log in, then open outlook, does that machine go poof?

If not, the problem is not a mail issue, it's a problem on the laptop.

Nuke the laptop.. FDISK.. then reinstall from distribution media.. not Ghost.. not RIS.. from the real distribution media.

See what happens.  If it works, then you probably have a bad image you are blowing onto the laptop.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything. --Allyson Jones