Exchange 2000 sp2
Win2k Advanced Server SP3

So in the wee hours of the morning today my Exchange server started spitting these
errors out.  Users started calling in with all kinds of strange problems... errors
replying to messages, unable to view messages, etc.  Doing some research I found...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q319743

I called PSS and got the hotfix listed... a whopping 31mb.

I searched google groups and saw some people running ISINTEG... and wondered if this
was really necessary after the hotfix.  I know how everyone strongly warns against
messing with ISINTEG and EDBUTIL... and I really don't want to have to run either...
so... have any of you run into this problem and how did you resolve it?

Preston Jeffares
Network Engineer
Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: