Title: Public folders not replicating

Just setup our first E2k server and joined it to our 5.5 site.  We're trying to get public folders replicated to the 2000 server.  Here's the order we did things:

AD Domain was already setup in mixed mode
1 Exch. 5.5 site with a single server
Installed the ADC on a new Win2k server and created connection agreements to sync user accounts and DLs.
Installed the E2k server and joined 5.5 site
Created a Public Folder Connection Agreement in the ADC

The 2000 server seems to be working ok as we have moved a user over there and mail flow is functioning.  But Public Folders are not showing up in ADU&C and we can't seem to get any replicas to go over to E2k server.  For a while, we were getting Event ID #8270 - "LDAP returned the error [32] Insufficient Rights when importing the transaction" on the ADC server application log.  I found Q287137 which seems to address this and applied that fix.  We are no longer getting those events, but still no public folders are showing up in AD.  Nothing of interest in any of the logs on either exchange server or the ADC server.

Can anyone lend some advice?

List Charter and FAQ at: