From: Maurice O'Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: May 21, 2002 9:15 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Retoring a Exchange 5.5 Server

Hello everybody,  I am currently restoring my Exchange server for a
Disaster recovery project. I have installed exchange 5.5 on to another pc
given it the correct name, orgainisation and site and I have serviced
packed it with sp3.  I have retored the Directory services and information
store sucessfully on to this machine and then copied (exchange 5.5 cd)from
the bootenvr\*.* to the d:\exchsrvr\mtadata and restarted but my IS
service will not start (event error 7024 or 7005).  Can anyone point out
to me where I'm going wrong.

Yours Frustrated
Maurice

List Charter and FAQ at: