I did download and install Open Office on my machine. I didn't have any
problems with the documents I opened as a test, and this new version looks
much more like the "OFFICE" you're used to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 12:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Open Office Yes/No

Sorry if this is a repeat. Had issues this morning.
Anyone using Open Office?

I am in the middle of figuring out  my MS licensing before July 31 and I am
having a hard time justifying ($$$)  continuing my Office licenses and
getting software assurance for the majority of my users that may only use
office a couple times a year.

Has anyone had any experience with this product. I don't want to replace
everyone especially my power users that use office every day just the
occasional users which is most people.

thanks

dave

List Charter and FAQ at: