From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 8:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Send as on a public folder

Maybe I'm missing something here but how do you give send as permissions on
a public folder?

Ultimate goal is to set up a PF for receipt of mailing lists. Have already
created the folder, verified the email address - trying to set up the perms
to send/ as in case I have a brain storm and am able to answer .....

Exchange 5.5 SP 4+

NT 4 SP 6a+

Size 11 ½ shoe

Blood type B+

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: