Title: Message
Sorry... mine was not a useful response.  It was only intended to return another message rejected email from a Scanmail infected server.

There are developers that are coding RBL's for Exchange 2000 using event sinks, right Siegfried?
-----Original Message-----
From: Richard McMahon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 3:01 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SPAM relay

Thanks for the responses,

Talking about spam what is the best thing to use to filter this stuff out.  Either on keyword or domain.  I have looked at the realtime black hole list but it seems to only really work with sendmail or some other non exchange mail server.  I currently run exchange 5.5 sp4 any suggestions/comments on what packages are good or should be avoided.

Richard