From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Getting Exchange working with a PDA

Okay, the boss would like email access on a PDA (can't say as I blame him,
really). We haven't picked out the PDA yet, but it looks like it will be a
PDA and cell phone combo, probably running Palm OS. Our Exchange 5.5 (SP4)
server is currently only serving in-company Outlook 2000 clients (am I
lucky, or what?). I've never had to deal with POP or OWA. What do I need to
get this guy's email box accessible from a Palm? Software? Third party
services? Any papers you could point me to?

Thanks,

Evan

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: