ADC sucks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Metzler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: No mail from E2k to 5.5 server

As the saga continues...

We now have our E2K server up and running and we are getting ready to
move mailboxes from the 5.5 server. Internet E-mail can get in and out
fine from the 2K server and messages from the 5.5 server to the 2K
server (to mailboxes we already moved as a test) work just fine.
However, those who we already moved to the 2K server can no longer send
mail to users who are still on the 5.5 server. The message bounces with
an NDR "The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient
moved to a different E-mail organization or there was a mistake in the
address. Check the address and try again. The MTS-ID of the original
message..." Blah Blah Blah... this NDR is coming from the 2K server, not
the 5.5 server. I get the impression the MTA isn't aware of the 5.5
server still being there. We already tried the legacyExchangeDN thing
from the KB... Any ideas?

Brad

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: