How do you like it so far? I'm having a blast with Cloudmark; though
it's bogging down: At 6AM EDT it was quick; six hours later it's slow as
mud as their server bogs down. There are still a few rough edges, most
notably with NT4 (and apparently Win2k; unknown about XP) installation.
But, it's documented, with an easy workaround:
http://www.cloudmark.com/support/bugfixes/#b1

        ...And in fact, it happens in Win2k as well:
http://www.cloudmark.com/support/forum/read.php?f=3&i=2&t=2

        ...But as I point out in:
http://www.cloudmark.com/support/forum/read.php?f=3&i=187&t=2
the NT4 workaround works as well in Win2k:

Start -> Run -> cmd
cd c:\program files\Cloudmark\SpamNet
regsvr32 spamnet.dll
exit

   You can even write a batch file to do this...

        Cheers!
        Dan

> whacking away...

List Charter and FAQ at: