Title: Exchange 5.5 on W2K
No problems out of the ordinary
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 12:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 on W2K

Quite a happy combo.  I have 2 servers running this configuration for well over a year now.  I have had no problems or issues.

-Jim

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Engineer
Advertising.com

We bring innovation to interactive communication.
Advertising.com -- Superior Technology. Superior Performance.