{{group hug}}

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mal Sasalu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: Compacting

I respect your opinion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Schwartz, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 1:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Zen master?
I listen to others and in no way claim to be a master in Exchange. I pay
particular attention to what certain people have to say based on what
they've done, not read about. William and Missy are two people that I will
always respect the opinion of. It doesn't mean that I think they are always
right, but most of the time they probably are. It all depends on what the
person is talking about and how I can relate that to my environment.

I do like the "read more, type less" statement. What OS and SP is that?