Title: Message
Thanks, I'll be taking a look at this too.

Sherry
-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 6:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Looking for More Advice

That's certainly one way.

Personally, I would consider getting over the need to maintain the same servername, and install the second server and move the mailboxes.  It is just easier, less down time, MAPI clients automatically get pointed to the new server.  It's a beautiful thing.
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_appxa.htm

William