Title: Message
http://www.messagelabs.com

Klez generated messages never even reach your network.
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 June 2002 19:44
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Looking for Klez Horror Stories

Yea I have the same problem.  Spoofed addresses.  Our Executive Director recieved an email from one of his managers saying shed like asian teens.  Grreeeeeaaatt.  I am guessing this is Klez.  It's quite annoying and I'm not sure how to stop it either.  How can I figure out what server they are coming from?