You need to open the resource's calendar to initialize it. (To remove striped bars)  While you're in the resource check to see how much free/busy is being published. (Might be set to zero)
-----Original Message-----
From: Cicerrella, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: conference rooms

Hi all,
    One of my managers asked me if there is a way they can all view conference rooms free and busy times via outlook calendar while setting up meetings.   Right now all they get is a striped bar (no info) across the whole day that doesn't display any info.   Is there a way have the conference room's booked time and free time be displayed in the calendar in the same manner of that of a regular user?

John invites Rita to a meeting in conf room B at 10am.    Conf room B shows it is booked at 10am so John reschedules to 11am.    Right now the conf room does not display when it is booked.

thanks in advance,

Steve

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: