From: Preston Jeffares [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 1:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Restricting Users from sending mail

Ermm... William... the FAQ explains how to keep a user from sending AND
recieving internet mail.  As far as I can tell the request is for users
to be able to recieve both internal and external e-mail, but not be able
to send anything.  I'm guessing this isn't as simple of a task as I
thought it might be.

Looks like the send limit is still the front runner...