As I'm moving my company from PST files to server-based storage, two
questions have come across my mind.

1)      Now that we can actually use cool features like folder-sharing, is
it possible to actually open another user's sub-Contacts folder (or any
subfolder for that matter)?  It seems that you can set permissions for any
folder, including subfolders of the main Contacts folder, but when you click
File-->Open-->Other User's Folder, you can only select the Calendar,
Contacts, Inbox, Journal, Notes, and Tasks folders.  What about Sent Items
or Deleted Items or any of the other folders?  Is it possible to open them
too?  I have one user who wants the receptionist to be able to open several
sub-contacts folders to modify/add more contacts and another one who needs
to open her manager's Sent Items folder.
2)      I have the main Recipients container on Exchange 5.5 SP4 along with
five subcontainers.  When we download the offline address book for the
Outlook 2000 clients, it only lets me download the main recipients
container, not the subcontainers.  I have a subcontainer for Contractors,
Customer Recipients, Distribution Lists, etc.  How can I download the
complete GAL for offline use?

Thanks,
Allen

List Charter and FAQ at: