From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 1:10 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Allowing access for....

Hi guys,

I've got an add-in program that removes duplicates from a folder. Only
problem is that Outlook 2000 (SR2) only gives me the options of allowing
this program access to the folder for one minute, two minutes, 5 minutes or
10 minutes. I would like to set this thing to run overnight, so I'd like,
maybe, a 10 hour option? Is there any way of changing the value of these
options? I checked the registry and the MSKB, but didn't find anything off
the bat.

Thanks,

Evan

List Charter and FAQ at: