From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 1:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need help upgrading a server

If you are in SBS you do not have many users.  I would consider using
the Exmerge utility to create .pst files of each mailbox, then reinstall
the server as you wish with Exchange5.5 on Windows2000 and reimport the
.pst files into new mailboxes.

I do not know anything about your domain structure.  Would this 2000
server be a member of an NT domain or are you considering deployment of
Active Directory as well?