After doing a little more checking, it looks like only specific properties
of the User object are available even at the OU.  You can specify security
on all the properties at the individual user object level, but I don't think
you want to do that.  I suspect the properties that you can set securities
on at the OU level will be those that are included in the Global Catalog for
that object type.  You should be able to specify this when you extend the
Schema.

List Charter and FAQ at: