Hi all,
A newbie to this forum so I apologies if I'm treading on any toes.

We have a fax solution on our E2k SP2 server called FAXMaker which is served by an
external modem for inbound stuff and an ISDN for outbound and it works pretty
well....but when we have to ever restart the server it is important that the following
services are started in order otherwise things get 'messy'

Fax Service which starts C:\Winnt\system32\faxsvc.exe
FAXmaker FAX Server which starts C:\Program files\FAXmaker\fmservic.exe
FAXmaker Exchange Connector which starts C:\Program files\FAXmaker\fmexgway.exe

Is there a reg hack or similar to get
FAXmaker Exchange Connector to depend on FAXmaker FAX Server and then to be depended
on by Fax Service starting?
Kind regards
Nick

List Charter and FAQ at: