Title: RE: server-domain name routing

I have Exchange 5.5, SP4 and am trying to receive mail from an internal Unix box that is sent as

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (where server is the Exchange server)

I have the routing set at the Internet Mail connector as

server.domain.com     route to <inbound>

The only way users can receive messages is if each user's recipient record contains a SMTP email address that is

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (in addition to their [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Is there any way I can make a setting globally with out having to change each user's record?
List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: