From: Jay Personette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 Upgrade

When I was forced to do this at a company I mentioned in an earlier thread about the store limitations it was done during business hours because Exchange was down J. Time to run the Enterprise setup from CD and reapply the Exchange service packs to the server and have it handling mail again was less than an hour...that was after running a backup first of course. That was on a Dell 4200 with dual processors and 512 Megs of Ram. Luckily all the inbound mail queued on a Unix relay box so we really only lost productivity time. Worked like a charm

Jay Personette

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mavtech.com/

(281) 455-3993