In Active Directory Users and Computers, go to the security tab and add
the 8 users and check the Send As permission for each of them.

Peter Dahl.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOERO MANSILLA Roberto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 11:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Easy question

Hi all:
         I have a requeriment that the Help desk department just sent
me, and I don't know how to do this,,, I am very new on exchange 2000.

The thing is they want a distribution list, so the 8 employees that work
at the help desk department will receive emails.

But they also want them to be able to send as  the HD department,, but
they don't want the send on behalf detail, appear on the email message.

Any ideas??

Enviroment

Windows 2000 Advance Server

Exchange 2000 Server

Active Directory..

List Charter and FAQ at:

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii) please notify
the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this communication from your system.
 Failure to follow this process may be unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.

List Charter and FAQ at: